Campaign out-of-map experiences

BitesizeCrayons

Oh Halo 2, you beautiful mess, you. The multiplayer wasn't the only thing full of bugs and glitches; half the fun of the campaign for me was finding ways to explore game geography that wasn't meant to be seen by the player. Outskirts is probably the best example; this video only shows a small sample of the areas you can go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNUPDn_PL0c

This video brought back a lot of memories for me! It really makes me want to back through the campaign again! Thanks for sharing this!

Ha lol i remember the 1st time i was "out of map" lol it was on the level "the index* i died for going to far. :/

My favorite out of map experience was Delta Halo. Riding a ghost ride up the side of hill to get on top, then from there you had a ridiculous amount of space to explore. This was during the period where everyone was on the wild goose chase for the Golden Warthog!

Literally explored every nook and cranny, from the random button developers left hanging in the sky to the underwater parts in the lake. Hours upon hours.

Ahhh so many of these dumb little things. No wonder the speed running community loves this game so much!

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back