Favorite cartoon from childhood?

BitesizeCrayons

Mine would have to be Ed, Edd n Eddy (barring anime and naughty toons like South Park). Eddy's shenanigans, Ed's limited mental capacity, and Double D's nerdy disposition make this an enjoyable show for me even today. Every cal de sac kid has their own character, and there's a charming simplicity to the show. Courage the Cowardly Dog is a close second.

Disney Afternoon all the way for me. Duck Tales, Gummi Bears, Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin.

Clifford. I would watch an episode every morning when I was a kid. It taught you all sorts of morals which help build good character. I've learned a lot of important things from that show, and for that i'm forever grateful.

The Fox Spider-Man cartoon was easily my favourite. Still watch it now when I'm grown up as well.

I completely agree with you - Ed Edd n Eddy and Courage the Cowardly dog. I also loved Dexter's Laboratory and a few others. Those were the cartoons of my childhood. Looking back on it now, Ed Edd n' Eddy was kind of dumb in some ways, but I loved it. These cartoons they make nowadays pale in comparison and it's just very redundant to me. I also LOVE the Star Wars: Clone Wars miniseries by Genndy Tartakovsky because it was amazing.

The Angry Beavers. If nixing that I'd have to go with Kablam's "ACTION LEAGUE NOW" or "LIFE WITH LOOPY" from Nickelodeon.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back