TorchuVadergear

Halo Wars has been my favorite Halo release since it's actually been released. I really enjoy the RTS aspect of it. Though I'm definately not the best player online, I know some stuff and most of my friends fear me. :ph34r: The rest are the select few who absolutely refuse to play with me. :huh:

That being said, I've earned all the acheivements and still want some fun. If you'd like to play sometime, drop a letter by TorchuVaderger on X-Box LIVE. Just mention that you're from the Halo Forum. ^.^

-Torch

Do people still play Halo Wars online? I was under the impression that the game had actually died, though maybe there is still hope in the world!

If I could find my Halo Wars, I'd come have a few battles by your side, but I seemed to have lost the game during the transition from my old house to my new one.

Do people still play Halo Wars online? I was under the impression that the game had actually died, though maybe there is still hope in the world!

If I could find my Halo Wars, I'd come have a few battles by your side, but I seemed to have lost the game during the transition from my old house to my new one.

Definately, I love Halo Wars! Averagly when I sign in, I note a rough number of 5,000 connected online players. Once, about a year and a half ago, I noted exactly 4 players online at one time. That is an all-time low, and I've never seen it that low since.

I hope you find your game dude. If you do, let me know.

Sure people still play this game online. Believe it or not, the game has grown a somewhat dedicated base of players. It's nowhere near the amount of people as in the FPS Halo games. But it's serviceable.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back