Hello Everybody

Avictus

From
The Forums
I am somewhat of a forum veteran. I use them day and night snd love everything about them. I am also a very big Halo fan. Recently i made the decision to move away from the 343industries.org forums and find a new place to find friends and have a good time. I look forward to getting to know all of you :)

Hi Avictus, it's nice to see another forum fanatic in the mix! I found the 343i forums a bit stuffy too, too many egos and too many newbs trying to impress when I could easily destroy them in any match judging by their 1 kill for every 20 deaths on the public records they don't even know exists yet. (love it when they figure out they couldn't lie about their skill!)

Do you have a regular group to play with or are you a solo multi-player ?

Great to have you, and you've picked the perfect time to join. Welcome!

Twisted Oracle said:
I am somewhat of a forum veteran. I use them day and night snd love everything about them. I am also a very big Halo fan. Recently i made the decision to move away from the 343industries.org forums and find a new place to find friends and have a good time. I look forward to getting to know all of you :)
OK, I could have swore you had a different name on Monday. Are you mutating? :blink:

OK, I could have swore you had a different name on Monday. Are you mutating? :blink:

lol yes I am, got a new GT so I wanted to keep my username the same as my GT

Hi Avictus, it's nice to see another forum fanatic in the mix! I found the 343i forums a bit stuffy too, too many egos and too many newbs trying to impress when I could easily destroy them in any match judging by their 1 kill for every 20 deaths on the public records they don't even know exists yet. (love it when they figure out they couldn't lie about their skill!)

Do you have a regular group to play with or are you a solo multi-player ?

I play solo and sometimes in a group, At the moment with school and work I mostly only use forums as I can work on reports and not be to distracted

NOTE: sorry for double posting, I'm sure a mod or admin could merge the two post together

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back