Hey!

tah21

Happy New Year!

My name is Tanner and I am a die-hard Halo fan. Ever since I was just a child, Halo has been in my console 90% of the time. Looking forward to meeting and sharing new ideas with everyone and gain more knowledge about the Halo world. I just received Halo 4 for Christmas so hopefully I can play with everyone! Anyways, I’m an extremely friendly guy and if you have any questions please message me anytime throughout the day.

Welcome to the forum, Tanner. If you don't mind my asking what's your multi-player k/d ratio like? I'd say lets hook up for a few matches but you might not have as much fun as I will if you're out of your league and vice versa. Do you play multi-player much?

BigBigFan, Are you talking about in Halo 4 or Halo 3? It has been a while since I've played Halo 3! I would love to play Halo 4 with you if that is what you were talking about. Since I just got it for Christmas, I need a gaming buddy to help get the K/D high. My gamer tag is iTZ TanMan21!

Halo 3 or Halo 4, whichever you play most. if you need a buddy to help you get your K/D ratio up I can help but you hoestly won't like playing against the guys I play against, they are amazingly good at getting you dead when you make the smallest of mistakes. hit me up. bigbigfan217

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back