How much DLC content will there be in Halo 4?

ChrisFPS

Has 343 industries disclosed their entire roadmap for Halo 4 DLC? I'm getting kind of worried that so much good stuff is coming via downloads now instead of the retail disc. I save up my money to buy a game, and then it ends up costing so much more once I buy the first DLC pack, then the next one, etc.

I feel that it's kind of unfair that gaming companies are getting so much money out of us, all around the same title, over and over.

From what i understand we should expect to see a close quarters map pack then a forge map pack along with DLC for all the pre order stuff except fotus. I bought the LE so i don't have to worry about the cost of the DLC

Hey bro, how come your XB Live ID ends with 343i? What's your connection to 343, spill it. :p

The DLC is just the 3 map packs and 2 Helmets. The Crimson map pack is out already so there are 2 left. These Forge maps do not count once they get put into the regular playlists.

I'm generally more likely to buy DLC when I've paid less for the initial game. I got a good deal on Halo 4, so I have less of an issue with dealing out more money for additional content. Then again, I'm not one of those people who has a gripe with the idea of DLC as a whole. I like the idea of maintaining the popularity of multiplayer by adding more content, because then I don't have to worry about not finding enough people to play a decent match online.

I honestly want a Forge Island 2.0 DLC.

I want it to have two extra non-flat islands.

One that's big enough to house a proper remake of Blood Gulch and the other one to have beach area.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back