If Halo Wars 2 were announced....

crossunitedfate

What system would you rather be developed for? On the current 360, where there is a possibility of things like file loading from the previous game and the install base is readily available. Or, the successor to the 360 with improvements overall?

I would be pretty excited. A lot of people hated the game but I am a huge fan of strategy games and I think Ensemble did a great job with the game. The controls were easier than a lot of strategy games on consoles and the gameplay was simply amazing. Everything seemed pretty balanced when it came to multiplayer and I still hate that I never made it to the highest level. I'd go back to it but there never seems to be people playing it and if i can find a match it is pretty laggy. Unfortunately Ensemble is gone now so I don;t know who would end up working on it.

I would be pretty excited. A lot of people hated the game but I am a huge fan of strategy games and I think Ensemble did a great job with the game. The controls were easier than a lot of strategy games on consoles and the gameplay was simply amazing. Everything seemed pretty balanced when it came to multiplayer and I still hate that I never made it to the highest level. I'd go back to it but there never seems to be people playing it and if i can find a match it is pretty laggy. Unfortunately Ensemble is gone now so I don;t know who would end up working on it.

The only reason they hated the game was because it wasn't the fps that they were so accustomed to. Had they just simply played it for what it was, they'd have been happier with the product.

I LOVED the original, and would most definitely buy 2. Then again, I love RTS type games!

If there is even the smallest chance of this happening, all I'd want is for our saves from the previous game to mean something. Either some sort of continuation in our save files, special items, whatever. Just something

Since I like multi-player I doubt I'd buy an older non player vs player title but the idea is a good one, just not for me.

I wouldn't mind having a permanent file to keep all of my games and achievements in however, I'd pay for it. Needing the disk to play an online game even with xbox360 is a little silly.

I enjoyed Halo Wars, I found it quite stimulating. If I were to chose I would develop it on the 360's successor with overall improvements. For me to purchase Halo wars 2 there would have to be some considerable changes that I don't believe the Xbox 360 can bring. I wouldn't buy the same game twice...

I loved Halo Wars, if they released it i would rather them do it on the New xbox than the 360

I loved playing this game when it came out. I think it would be really interesting to see a sequel for this game! It would be even more interesting to see a PC port of both. More than likely though, it there is a sequel, it would be on the new Xbox.

the 1st was kind of a sad game, but i never disowned it and i'd play a number 2 if made by bungie.

I know that the studio that developed Halo Wars is no longer making games, but it's still a possibility. When it was first announced, I was very interested, but I kind of forgot about it for a while. I've had the game for a couple of years or so, and it's one of my most played games. There's a lot of replay value, and I did buy one of the DLC expansions as well. I'm generally a fan of RTS games, and I'm obviously a fan of the Halo series, so it's no wonder why I love it. If a sequel was made, I'd be all over it.

I borrowed Halo Wars from a friend when I first played it, and i'm glad I did. I did not like the concept on how it was an RTS type of game. I immediately stop playing after ten minutes. This game wasn't the regular FPS Halo that most of us have grown to love. I'm not getting Halo Wars 2 even if it was $10.

I'd much prefer it to be on the PC if I'm honest. RTS just doesn't belong on anything else.

Even without being an Xbox One owner currently, I'd prefer that it would be developed for it. A real-time strategy game would benefit enormously from the extra processing power and RAM, let alone the other superior specs. More on-screen with less hiccups while looking better? I say it's a no-brainer. Concerning my thoughts on Halo Wars, I only played the demo, but it was about as solid as an RTS can be on a console, which makes sense as Ensemble was a talented team. If a sequel were to be made, I would want the project to be handed to a team with a nice RTS portfolio.

I'd prefer what OP said; leave it on the Xbox 360. It would make a fun a thing to make progress go between or at least open certain locked easter eggs or something, giving more reason to buy it for fun. I like the first one enough as it was.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back