Medals

LoyalServant

The first thing I noticed in reach was the abundance of medals you received per game. It seemed as though everything you did was rewarded by a medal. Compared to Halo 3 the entire medal system was re-designed and we saw the arrival of completely new medals that were not based on you specifically killing an opponent.

I enjoyed receiving medals in Halo 3, when they were earned. It was always rewarding when you made an amazing play and saw the bottom left of your screen light up. Halo Reach has a different approach and I was wondering what you guys thought about it, personally it's a little deceiving.
-LoyalServant

I liked to run up the kiltaculars, it didn't feel like a good multi-player match without at least one of them. I love the famas but I have to say that killtaculars were much easier to get when you also used the noob tube attachment.

I never payed much attention to most medals, the only one i ever cared about was killing frenzy

I suppose I don't mind getting medals for pretty much everything as long as they still have my favorites. With that being said, I take issue with Halo 4's more than I do Reach's; Halo 4 doesn't have Perfections or Exterminations, which makes me sad.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back