Official Halo 4 Trailer

BigBigFan

This is the official Halo 4 video trailer that was shown during a press conference at E3.

One word, SICK! I love the new weapons and the graphics have been improved quite a bit.

Wow, Halo 4 looks amazing! The graphics have actually been improved a massive amount, if you've ever seen the gameplay videos you'll know what I'm talking about.

The only thing I have seen about Halo 4 which I'm not too keen on is the fact that the first level is yet another jungle level, like Halo 3. When I play Halo, I expect the levels to be lush grassland, such as the level 'Halo' in Combat Evolved or the multiplayer map 'Hemorrhage' in Halo: Reach. However, I can put up with that, that's just a bit irrelevant.

I wonder how they'll keep the games in line with the story of 'Halo', involving the seven rings. Hmm, 343 have a lot to live up to!

hah, I never really thought about the jungle levels, good point. Then again I'm alway game for a good bug hunt, they splatter really well :)

343 do indeed have a tough act to follow, especially since their direct competition is Call of Duty and their modern warfare and black ops additions. In player vs player black ops is much more of a twitchy game where getting the first shot or anticipating an ambush point is important. One good shot can kill you whereas in Halo you need to maintain your fire on the target a little longer. There is little room for mistakes in the CoD lineup.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back