Forced respawn timers
    No instant respawn
    Ordnance on re-supply timers
    Join-in-progress off
    No split-screen play
    Friendly fire on
    Max party size 4 with big party matching enforced
    No guests allowed
This is great for purists although it looks like there is no mention of 1 flag CTF, dropping of the flag or Sprint removal. Still I have hope!

I agree, team doubles comes out tomorrow. They will have a "Pro" version so let's see how many people vote for that. I look forward to the Pro playlist. I am so sick and tired of going on a spree and getting cleaned up by a spamming jetpacker with an automatic weapon.

I wonder what's going to happen to future pro playlists now that MLG decided to abandon Halo.

There's not much point in calling them pro lists if no pros are playing them in tournaments is there?

Agreed, and it's a real shame. This is definitely a step in the right direction but it's far from my expectations. I don't really like doubles and I don't see how you could consider that play-list "pro", especially if it looks like the halo 3 team doubles playlist. I don't consider a player very good for hiding in a room with a shotgun and invisibility.

There are also problems with the weapon timers, actually that's the problem; there are no times on the weapons. I realize 343 made this arrangement so that advanced players wouldn't hog power weapons but if they're ranking system would work advanced players would be playing against other advanced player thus knowing the spawn time of the weapons.

It's obviously going to be better than what we have now but the play-list in halo 4 is a mess. They all revolve around the theme there is no variety...

Team Throwdown is live now. For the most part, its an improvement. The weapons are on timers and PO is limited to hardlight/thruster/hologram. I think it still needs work and the have objectives mixed in there. It is similar to doubles but its BR starts, no loadouts and no other AA's.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back