TorChu Clan emblem

TorchuVadergear

Back when Halo 3 first came out, I formed a clan with some of my pals and we made art. Keep in mind this is from while I was still an art noob, but I really don't mind sharing it.
(Hey, you gotta' start somewhere. xD )​

Halo3emblemArt-1.png

Oh how I wish I had my current skills way-back-when!​

With the release of Halo 4 literally around the corner, the guys and I have put off any more art stuff until we see what emblem logos and stuff are available in the game. The reason being, the current title - Halo Reach - removed our snake from the emblem options!

After the release, I'll probably be doing more - better - art and posting it here.

-Torch

Not bad, the snake needs a little color but you probably know that already :)

I never tried to make a cool looking emblem in the traditional sense, I always tried to make different images "create" something else by overlapping various images. I ended up with a cool outline of Megatron that got recognized after a while. Of course my 3.8/1 KD ratio helped too!

I'll post my next emblem here too, can't wait!

Not bad, the snake needs a little color but you probably know that already :)

I never tried to make a cool looking emblem in the traditional sense, I always tried to make different images "create" something else by overlapping various images. I ended up with a cool outline of Megatron that got recognized after a while. Of course my 3.8/1 KD ratio helped too!

I'll post my next emblem here too, can't wait!

Sweet! I can't wait to see it!

I hadn't realized that game clan has gotten so serious. When I think clan, it was just me teaming up with a few people, giving our group a name, play, and that was it. Now you have people having full blown clan emblems? Shows how behind the times I really am doesn't it?

But I sort of like the snake colorless on your emblem.

That's pretty cool, I loved that emblem in halo 3 and was sad when they took it out of reach

I think you should make it a winged snake
to symbolize the free will of every member of the clan
TO KILL!!!

Snakes with wings, have you been watching snakes on a plane by any chance?

Samuel L. Jackson would be proud of an emblem like that, lol.

I was sad when the heretic emblem was removed, I have it as a tatoo on my chest in black out line and red filler. lol couldnt guess it was my clan emblem could you?

Nyx113 said:
I was sad when the heretic emblem was removed, I have it as a tatoo on my chest in black out line and red filler.
Pic or it didn't happen. :huh:

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back