thelimoiscoming

Hey guys, just wanted to try and promote my Uncaged remake: Cage of Death. With Forge Islands released and the whole gamertag and tag searches I hear being fixed I thought now would be a good time to try =] My gamertag is thelimoiscoming; to any readers that might not now how to search, just pause the game, press down, and go to the file browser, then follow these steps:

File Browser -> Map Variants -> File Share Search -> (Forger's Gamertag) -> Choose Correct Map -> Download

It leans more towards a spiritual remake and it's not an exact replica of the original map. But I'm very proud of it with my own very slight variations to the original which was one of my favorite maps on reach. It was created on Ravine and should work with pratically any game type besides Dominion. This is my first time posting in this forum and I hope you guys enjoy my map remake. Should be the one that has (Final) at the end.

Edit: Just learned how to post pics! Check it out! Again I'm new to forums guys, hang in there for me

i45.tinypic.com/2itio7s.jpg
i50.tinypic.com/2zf4plk.jpg
i45.tinypic.com/9bd75k.jpg
i49.tinypic.com/iq8pow.jpg
i47.tinypic.com/1zdrslv.jpg
i45.tinypic.com/1hastl.jpg
i49.tinypic.com/2ro3v4m.jpg
i47.tinypic.com/143e14p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back