What are your expectations for Halo 5?

crossunitedfate

Halo 4 is now officially out. But that's no reason at all to not try to look forward. It's almost a sure bet that the next official Halo game will be on the successor to the 360. But of course, there are no details as of yet to share.

So, we can "make up" our own so to speak with speculation and opinion. So with that said, what do you expect out of Halo 5?

Throughout the next two installments in the series, I expect Master Chief to have to face some very tough challenges. Not just physical challenges where his life is endangered by the Prometheans and Covenant, but internal challenges. What will Chief do without Cortana? Does he believe she's really dead? Will he try to find her again on Requiem? What happens if Chief has to choose between finding Cortana and saving Earth? The cutscene introduction to the Halo 4 campaign described Chief as unstable, broken even. I think gripping choices and plot twists like this are going to be huge pieces of the coming story.

More multiplayer freedom than they offered with Halo 4 I hope!

Captain Napalm said:
Throughout the next two installments in the series, I expect Master Chief to have to face some very tough challenges. Not just physical challenges where his life is endangered by the Prometheans and Covenant, but internal challenges. What will Chief do without Cortana? Does he believe she's really dead? Will he try to find her again on Requiem? What happens if Chief has to choose between finding Cortana and saving Earth? The cutscene introduction to the Halo 4 campaign described Chief as unstable, broken even. I think gripping choices and plot twists like this are going to be huge pieces of the coming story.
Sums up everything I wanted to say beautifully.

- A classic playlist in Matchmaking.
- Bring firefight back.
- A weather changer in Forge.

- Daytime/Nighttime changer in Forge.
- A way to choose between Forerunner, Human, and Covenant themed pieces in Forge.
- The Arbiter in the campaign.
- Combat training with NPCs. Like the one in COD Black Ops I and II. For me, this is good for sniper practice. Because Octagon gets boring after a while.
- A race gametype/playlist in Matchmaking.
- Bring back the Hornet or Falcon.
- Drivable civilian vehicles in Forge. Like trucks.
- Additional natural pieces in Forge. Like dirt piles.
- Modifiable gravity volumes.
- Being able to remove sprint in custom games.
- Ability to have descoping in custom games.
- A flashbang-like grenade.

- Bring back Invasion.
- Make the armors less like the ones in Halo 4 and more similar to the armors in Reach.
- Bring back elites in Matchmaking.
- A built-in Forge Island/Forge World canvas.
- Lessen Flood lunge range.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back