What up!

LoyalServant

Hey guys, the name's LoyalServant.

I havn't been with halo as long as some of you guys have, but I have played my fair share. Its an amazing game, personally my favorite. You'll mostly find me in the MLG playlist or the slayer pro playlist on Halo 4. I'm looking forward to sharing and learning from you guys on the board. I'm not too much of a campaign player but I guess if I find the right people I might give it a shot.

See you around!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here. I'll probably see you online in a few days, once I receive my Halo 4 n.n But for now, you'll find me on Halo Reach in Rumble Pit :)

If you're new to Halo and on the MLG playlist you've either played many FPS games before or you're dying a WHOLE lot. MLG takes a very special breed of player to be competitive in, or did you mean you play the same maps but not at the MLG level?

I've played for years and my K/D ratio is solid, I can own any player who's only played a couple of months just because it's second nature, but even I don't hold up well against the dedicated sort in the MLG ranks :)

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back