Your favorite custom games?

Smackz

Me and like 12 other friends used to frequently play custom games like cops and robbers, jaws, and this funny mongoose based infection maze map.

What kind of custom games did/do you guy play?

I love the mongoose racing games, some authors had some incredible maps that would test your control skill. It would take my mind off the competiveness of Halo 3. I hope they make them in Halo 4 I really had a blast racing around and knocking my friends off the map, kind of reminded me of Mario Kart! :p

I agree with LoyalServant! There was nothing more exciting then taking a quick break from multiplayer games and racing your buddy on a mongoose. Also, we had a zombie game with over ten people and would play for hours and hours.

Grifball! I had an absolute blast playing this, and while it's fun in Halo 4, it's not quite the same. Infection is also a ton of fun, and I can't say I have a preference as to what specific sub-type I like the best. Racing would be my next favorite, and it showed that the Halo community truly has a lot of creativity; some of the tracks I downloaded were quite complex.

I would have to say I absolutely loved the infection game types. I remember this one map that was a giant maze, with obstacles everywhere. You had to get around each obstacle before the slow moving juggernaut caught up to you. I can honestly say I spent hundreds of games in that map alone.

I remeber spending hours with my Xbox Live friends just trying to complete all of these "Ninja" like obstacle courses with the promise of the winners receiving the elusive Recon Armor. We eventually realized it was a big scam but we all had fun anywho.

I love playing the custom infection game types, they are so much fun. Me and around 10 other friends would play infection lobbies all the time, those were the highlights of Halo 3 for me. We'd pretty much stay up all night playing with each other and maybe some other random people.

Man racing games were the bomb. My friends and I would play the heck out of all the custom maps and modes in middle school. Oh man, good times. My all time favorite mode would still probably be Duck Hunt though. Nothing like being the duck and just killing that sniper. Of course, all the infection maps were fun. Ghostbusters on Hide and Seek town was the best!

BitesizeCrayons said:
Grifball! I had an absolute blast playing this, and while it's fun in Halo 4, it's not quite the same. Infection is also a ton of fun, and I can't say I have a preference as to what specific sub-type I like the best. Racing would be my next favorite, and it showed that the Halo community truly has a lot of creativity; some of the tracks I downloaded were quite complex.
Grifball!! I miss playing that. Damn those were the times!

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back