Photo
- - - - -

Do you Camp in PVP? Run Around constantly?

Crucible Destiny DESTINY PVP PVP Bungie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shimus

Shimus

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationNW PA, Erie Region
  • xX Shimus Xx

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:09 AM

I use a mixture of talents. Reading the situation, I can tell when we're pushing against the enemy and when the enemy is pushing us back. Depending on the situation, I will hang back and snipe or hide up in the rafters with a Vex Mythoclast. If they're charging, I might hide behind a crate with a shotgun and one plug. However, if we're in the lead I leeroy like nobody's business to push the lead. If I take two or three before I die, successful death.

So how about you?

#2 ChrisM53

ChrisM53

Recruit

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:00 AM

No one likes a camper :P.  I prefer to run around and dominate as many as I can.  Though I wish they would back off the power of the assault rifle.  You find any form of a medium speed, tight accuracy, assault rifle and its just soooo over powered compared to all other weapons it seems.  Can't complain with the pvp though.  It definitely is entertaining.

#3 Shimus

Shimus

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationNW PA, Erie Region
  • xX Shimus Xx

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:08 PM

Nobody may "like" those campers, but their KDRs always being over 1 is obviously "Good strategy" -- even if that strat is to camp and kill. The people who run into the campers knowing they're there without a plan are the ones at fault, IMO.

Assault rifles? You mean Auto Rifles? They're actually considered horribly underpowered by a majority of DESTINY gamers, and are looking to get a buff soon.

The current top tiers considered by many players are Shotguns>Hand Cannons>Pulse Rifles>Fusion Rifles>Sniper Rifles. The others all fit in there someplace, and some might argue with all the Thorns/Red Deaths out there that Pulse and Hand Cannon should be ranked higher, but in PVP 80% of the time I'm getting killed by a shotgun or close range battler.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Crucible, Destiny, DESTINY PVP, PVP, Bungie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users