Are you bothered by the "always on" connection requirement?

BitesizeCrayons

I would not say that I am bother by what bungie is doing but I would say that it is very ambicoius. I think that they are able to succeed with the "always on" connection. Looking at what happened with Halo 3 and Halo: Reach when the servers were down, I can imagine that Bungie will be able to go through with the idea that they have. I think that it is great that Bungie is putting so much work into this game and the "always on" idea is something that should not be looked at as a requirement but as a feature.

Well Destiny is supposed to be released for the Xbox 360 too, so I'm not worried about that. I'm not planning on buying an Xbox One for quite some time, so if I'm buying Destiny it won't be for the One. I do wonder which version will be more popular, but I guess that depends on how many Xbox Ones are sold.

Since everything on the game is online, it only makes sense it doesn't really affect the game. It wasn't like there was a originally planned single-player offline mode anyways, it was and is always online.

I don't think it detracts from anything because you can just hide offline and play by yourself if you wanted to.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back