Champions Bundle Impressions

AvalonX

I picked up the entire bundle yesterday. Pitfall looks great, they added a drop in the floor behind sword spawn which really changes things. You can grab the sword and no longer need to worry about getting naded right outside the door. Vertigo is a little bit of a mess. i cannot seem to get the flow of it yet. It also has this red button where the other team can trigger the emp that knocks out shields for whatever players are on this one platform. I like the different skins and armors too.

Thanks for sharing this. So this looks like the final Halo 4 DLC.

crunchyg said:
Thanks for sharing this. So this looks like the final Halo 4 DLC.
Honestly, I'm hoping that it's not. I actually want another Forge DLC with new map canvases. Don't get me wrong, Forge Island is awesome but I'd like another canvas that's similar in the "looks and feels" but has some varied terrain.

But if this is the last Halo 4 DLC, then it's not bad. Not bad at all.

I bought the DLC as well, and I have to say it wasn't really worth it. The new maps are okay, but nothing special. I do however like the new skins that came with the DLC, makes the guns more appealing to look at.

Zandril said:
Honestly, I'm hoping that it's not. I actually want another Forge DLC with new map canvases. Don't get me wrong, Forge Island is awesome but I'd like another canvas that's similar in the "looks and feels" but has some varied terrain.

But if this is the last Halo 4 DLC, then it's not bad. Not bad at all.
Yep, there's worse ways to go out certainly. A lot of much worse games have had their last chunk of DLC be something awful, and Halo 4 went out with a bang, not a whimper.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back