ChrisFPS

Hey everyone, ChrisFPS here. I am obviously a huge Halo fan but will also play any quality modern FPS and pretty much all classic shooters. I am still love early Doom and Unreal Tournament games but most of the time these days I play various Call of Duty titles, I also really liked both Bioshock games. I spend tons of time on Xbox Live and post on a couple of FPS forums with semi-regularity. I can't wait for Halo 4 and Black Ops 2, but of course Halo 4 is by far my most wanted game this year.

Hi Chris, it's nice to see someone else on the forum!
It sounds like you're specifically a fan of FPS games, do you happen to like any other genres?
If you were to compare currently available Halo and COD games, which title from each series would be the best, in your opinion?
(Ie: Best Halo game, Best COD game.)

-Torch

As far as far as Call of Duty games, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops are probably the top ones, and I'm obviously looking forward to Black Ops II. The excitement is nowhere as high as for Halo 4 though :). I will be playing this game for a long, long time.

Now that it's been a few days, I must say Halo 4 is meeting my expectations and probably my current favorite, although I do notice the lack of the Bungie spirit in the game.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back