Did Black Ops II eclipse Halo 4?

ChrisFPS

Before these 2 games were released, I expected a game with strong pedigree like Halo 4 would be the undisputed winner these holidays, but now looking back at November, it seems like Black Ops II stole a lot of Halo 4's thunder. I'm not playing nearly as much Black Ops II as Halo 4 (the artwork and fantasy theme just sit much better with me than realistic war settings), but some of my friends are spending more and more time with it.

i think black ops 2 eclipsed halo 4 profit wise but halo 4 beat black ops 2 content wise. the reason why people bought black ops 2 more than halo 4 is that it is easier for new players and noobs will do better. in halo new players will have a hard time adapting so they will not do as well as they would in black ops 2. so to sum up they eclipsed eachother in different contests

Blacks Ops 2 had way more advertisement than Halo 4, the average uneducated gamer would assume black ops 2 would be the better game, but we all know thats not the case

owlfreelancer said:
i think black ops 2 eclipsed halo 4 profit wise but halo 4 beat black ops 2 content wise. the reason why people bought black ops 2 more than halo 4 is that it is easier for new players and noobs will do better. in halo new players will have a hard time adapting so they will not do as well as they would in black ops 2. so to sum up they eclipsed eachother in different contests
^ This.

owlfreelancer said:
true and true, good way of looking at it owlfreelancer ^-^

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back