Halo 2 Remake Proof!

Oh man, I can only hope so. I doubt it'll be in the near future though. We've already had the Halo anniversary. Halo 2 was my favorite Halo game so seeing a remake of it would be pretty great.

Hopefully they'll just go all out and bring us a Halo Anniversary Collection, with the majority of the Halo games on there, with updated graphics and maybe even some of the newer mechnics.

So it seems like there's a lot of buzz concerning a potential Halo 2 remake at E3. I think MS is trying to tempt customers to move into the Xbox One base with a remake. Hopefully all the game modes are intact (I don't see why it wouldn't) and parties are pretty lively. I'm excited to see updated versions of my favorite maps like Beaver Creek.

sparkblade14 said:
So it seems like there's a lot of buzz concerning a potential Halo 2 remake at E3. I think MS is trying to tempt customers to move into the Xbox One base with a remake. Hopefully all the game modes are intact (I don't see why it wouldn't) and parties are pretty lively. I'm excited to see updated versions of my favorite maps like Beaver Creek.
I might have missed it, so what buzz was there at E3 regarding the remake?

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back