Halo 4 GOTY announced

AvalonX

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/27/halo-4-game-of-the-year-edition-outed

“A Game of the Year Edition of Halo 4 will be offered this October, offering tremendous value for fans who want to enjoy one of the most critically acclaimed games of 2012, and additional DLC all in one place. We will have more details to share during the live stream of the Halo Global Championship Finals this Sunday.”
This annoys me a little after just spending $10 on the Champions DLC. What are these guys doing?

I'm equally annoyed. I understand including the earlier DLCs but including the Champions Bundle just makes it unfair to those who bought the regular edition of the game.

I almost don't mind that as much as tagging the 25k peak population with a $10 cash grab. Honestly those maps, especially Pitfall should have been free. I am so sick of going into matchmaking and playing on forge maps.

Oh I agree with you.but that says a lot I think. I wouldn't mind it in it's own playlist but the core playlists should never be Forge when I never see any DLC in them anymore. I have not played on Skyline for months for example. That's what I'm saying about Pitfall, had they given it away you might have a chance to play on it and they could have garnered some good will from the existing players.

I'm not getting that for sure. I didn't enjoy Halo 4 as much as I thought I would. The graphics and the storyline was great, but the multiplayer totally turned the game sour for me. All the content offered in the game of the year addition benefit multiplayer only.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back