Halo 5:Guardians beta release date announced

Livvy

Well, since there's no content here yet, why don't I start us off with news of the Beta launch? It's coming on November 11th of this year, as part of The Master Chief Collection! So we don't have too long left to wait now guys

Read more..

I am a little concerned about the new abilities. Looks like thruster or some form and ground pound are in there. Hopefully we don't have Jetpackers and Camo loadouts. Also, was that a scope on the BR?

Yeah, a scope on it. But that's not a bad investment. Playing Destiny, I've also gotten used to Thrusters and Ground Pounding (with my Titan) so it seems like 343 took a bit of a nod from Destiny. Or vice versa. Whichever is the case, the game is fun.

Halo story line has always been what got it for me. I literally love the story, and the feels in Halo 4? Dem feels.... I truly love the story. The remake of Halo 2 with next gen graphics was amazing to. One of the best in the installations in my opinion. The addition of the terminals to add and fill missing information to better form, the future direction of stuff. Its all amazing to me. I literally cannot wait for Halo 5. Like I am sooooo fricking stoked its unbearable ^_^

I know plenty of folks like you, Chris. I'm not one of them myself; but I get the same way over other games. Though BUNGIE is definitely right in letting 343 handle the future releases while they handle DESTINY, or the projects would have just been too big/too much for them to split or spread and still handle both these franchises the way they deserve.

Plus with the next gen consoles it's going to be a site to see indeed.

Checking in from the future; it's not looking too good. The game itself is in a good state gameplay wise, but it's clear they're turning the franchise into a Marvel: Cinematic Universe type gig, and I'm not very excited for how the future is looking. The plot is horrible and has no advances, they totally killed how good Cortana used to look, and you only play as the Chief for 3 missions. Boring.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back