Halo 5 Wish List

Spartan Ops

It's better to plan earlier than later, and 343 Industries is most likely already at the drawing board for the sequel, so why don't we send them a few messages about what we want to see the most in Halo 5.

Rumor is that the development staff does visit forums and fan sites to collect feedback, so every (constructive) comment counts! Remember, the clearer you formulate your thoughts, the better. :)

I didn't really have any complaints about Halo 4 in general, except the multiplayer is extremely hectic this time around. It isn't impossible, but there are a lot of things that make it easier for veteran players to destroy the less experienced. I have a ton of experience in the Halo series as a whole, but I found that it didn't translate all that well to Halo 4. I think it would be good to have matchmaking match the experience levels of players so the teams aren't so stacked all the time. I don't know how they'd do it, but that's really all I can think of.

- A classic playlist in Matchmaking.
- Bring firefight back.
- A weather changer in Forge.

- Daytime/Nighttime changer in Forge.
- A way to choose between Forerunner, Human, and Covenant themed pieces in Forge.
- The Arbiter in the campaign.
- Combat training with NPCs. Like the one in COD Black Ops I and II. For me, this is good for sniper practice. Because Octagon gets boring after a while.
- A race gametype/playlist in Matchmaking.
- Bring back the Hornet or Falcon.
- Drivable civilian vehicles in Forge. Like trucks.
- Additional natural pieces in Forge. Like dirt piles.
- Modifiable gravity volumes.

Yes! Firefight was great; I like any mode where the objective isn't to kill other players. I'd like to see a lot more online co-op options in the future. And it's funny, but I hadn't thought about the Arbiter's absence before, but I'd definitely like to see him reintroduced in future titles.

CopGamerGirl said:
I wish it releases Fall 2014...OH WAIT. We have to wait another year :(
At least we're getting the beta...

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back