Halo Forum is looking for Moderators!

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Halo Forum is looking to add 2-3 people to its Moderator squad.

You must be a die-hard Halo and Xbox fan and an avid user of other Halo and gaming forums. The main duties will be to help us grow the community, promote our forum on other sites, and of course have fun!

To apply, send me a PM and describe your qualifications with a brief note on how you think you can contribute to the site.

How exactly are you looking to have the forum promoted on other sites, word of mouth? Backlinks? Before you get swamped with PMs with the same question I'd love to read a bit about exactly what kind of promotion you want.

The best place to promote a game might just be inside the game. Not by spamming it but by making friends in it and then making videos with those friends and posting the lot to youtube. Make this the go-to hangout.

We can use all the publicity we can get: signatures on other gaming forums, backlinks, social media (this includes Xbox Live and Youtube), and direct messages to other forum users who would be a good fit with our community. We are already getting good help from a couple of folks, but more would be great.

I'll be a moderator unless u already have enough, I'd be happy to be one!

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back