ItsInTheGame

Hey pantsies, just registered to tell you all that after more than 10 years, Halo still sucks.

Out of all the FPS games I've played, Halo one of the most boring, non-innovative shooters ever made. Terrible plot, no believable characters, gameplay mechanics are cliche shit. It still boggles my mind how Halo and Halo 2 were able to move so many Xbox units. Oh, I forgot, it's because Xbox sucked too. Crummy games move crummy consoles.

But seriously, Halo 4, man. What a failure. I would rather spend the rest of my days playing outdated Battlefield games than whatever the newest Halo game is. Give it some thought.

This poster made an account just to bash what the forum is all about. This shows not only is he/she a sad and lonely individual who has nothing else to do other than waste their time to tell us something we don't care about.

I say we burn them at the stake. Or leave them with the flood inside a ring activation chamber and see how long it takes before the flood lives up to their name. Lol.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back