Has anyone beat the game yet? (SPOILERS)

AvalonX

I have finished playing through the campaign and it was quite different than what I thought it would be. I never really found
The Promethians very menacing and the lack of detailed explanation of why the Covenant were back was disappointing. I know they tied this game into the books a lot more but if you didn't read them all you might have been lost.

I have been doing some additional reading and the books really shed light on the
Forerunners, Didact and fills in the story in much greater detail. I have all the ebooks and plan to read them all now.

I have somehow not gotten through the campaign yet. Appreciate the use of spoiler tags. ;)

I have beaten the campaign, it's beast. Very truly, this is my favorite game ever.
I really wish it had outlined what had happened to the Arbiter.

I've still yet to touch the campaign. When it comes to games like this, I just run into the online. I play the campaigns eventually though.

I liked the campaign but thought it was too short. I also thought the story was a bit rushed especially at the ending. Luckily I have read all the Halo books and realized that there were a lot of references to the books especially the more recent ones so I could see that someone could be very confused with the references if they didn't read the book. I would not have minded to wait a few more months if it meant that they worked on the campaign more.

I'm not even half way through, I keep getting distracted by multi-player mode and end up with no time to advance my missions. I've never been a huge fan of the storylines in games but I do like Halo's dedication to it. Now if only I could find more spare time to do both.

I just got the game yesterday, and I've beat it already, even though it was on easy, the campaign is beast, probably one of the best in this series.

xTyq said:
I just got the game yesterday, and I've beat it already, even though it was on easy, the campaign is beast, probably one of the best in this series.
Lol for how many hours did you play, son. It took me a good three and a half days to beat campaign on easy, but that was when school was still in session. I am going to play the Halo 4 campaign many many more times, and then of course a thousand more when the Halo 4 DLC comes out.

Since I posted this I have managed to get through half the legendary solo and started a heroic run with my 7 year old. Its a pretty decent campaign depending on how you feel about the ending.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back