Hello Fellow Spartans

XanderElite

From
Halo
Hello fellow Spartans,

My name is Xander, also known as XanderElite. I finally decided to become a part of this great community/forums as of today and I noticed some things.

1. There are still dedicated and devoted halo members. (Thankfully)
2. We need to revive this place.

Anyways. I just wanted to introduce myself as I am a very competitive Halo player and have been around throughout the decade of this amazing franchise.

If you would like to see some of my content, check out my YouTube channel @ http://YouTube.com/XanderElite

I post many Halo 3 content as well as montages, compilations and best moments of me playing throughout the years.

~ Never Forget

Hey Xander, welcome. Will make sure to check out your channel.

Hey Xander! Yes, you're indeed correct we do need to revive this forum. I can't do it all on my own folks!

Hello! I am late to the party i see. This is MY first day, however. This forum should be exploding with content! The halo universe is anything but dead. especially with Guardians beta just around the corner.

I'll make sure to check out your channel as well. looking to make new acquaintences in this place

anyway, is this how this works? haha this is my first time as an actual member of one of these places.
getting back into H4, still need to beat the campaign on legendary to complete my Agent Wash Spartan

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back