Hello Gamers!!!

crossunitedfate

Hello everyone!!

My name's Cross. I've been gaming long before the idea of Halo was ever conceived. But that's not to say I haven't been playing Halo. Unfortunately, I didn't touch the series until Halo 2. So I missed out on Combat Evolved.

But I like to still think I have some knowledge. I look forward to meeting you all :)

Hey man! I'm Kieran!

Welcome to Halo Forums. It's a small, but good community here. And it's a shame you missed out on Halo: CE! It was a great game.

Hello everyone!!

My name's Cross. I've been gaming long before the idea of Halo was ever conceived. But that's not to say I haven't been playing Halo. Unfortunately, I didn't touch the series until Halo 2. So I missed out on Combat Evolved.

But I like to still think I have some knowledge. I look forward to meeting you all :)

Haha, I missed halo CE and 2 before I started playing, but that's okay because I found copies for myself :)
Currently I own the entire Halo series and have beaten all on Heroic and most on Legendary, excluding Halo 4 (unfinished.)
What I'm saying is... You mean you haven't played it? Why don't you get Halo CE Anniversary? It'll give you a nice fill-in of the story and what started Halo.

-Torch

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back