Hiding Tactics / Hidden Masters

Crown

From
california
Hey guys, my names Crown and I upload hiding videos on YouTube. I've spent years and years doing this. Over time my editing has become more professional, my hobby for making videos has become stronger, and our hides have just been getting better and better. I 100% enjoy every aspect of doing this and uploading weekly videos, however I feel since the community has started dying out I've been losing views and subscribers. All the hard work I use in editing and actually DOING the hides are just becoming a complete waste of my time, seeing as though they aren't being viewed by anyone but myself and those who were featured in the video itself. The only way I can think of to sprout again on YouTube is by showing my work off on Forums and sending my links over Skype. So with all this being said, I'm going to leave a link below. I hope that you can take the time to watch it.. and if you enjoyed it maybe even leave a like and comment. Your 5 seconds of time literally will make my day :)

This is my newest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf-ZongHqPc&feature=youtu.be

Seems pretty good Crown! Are you part of a clan or anything, or are you doing this by yourself? Also, don't worry the community is probably going to pick up again come the release of Halo 5. Or will you not be carrying this on?

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back