Legendary Slayer

AvalonX

Anyone play the Legendary Slayer playlist yet this week? It is sort of like Throwdown, one loadout. It's AR starts, no secondary with resupply and explosives as perks. The maps are all changed, there are rockets on haven now. I don't know. I feel like I am always complaining about this game but why no magnum at least for a secondary?

I'm not really feeling it towards Legendary slayer at the moment.

The Spartan Lasers shouldn't even be in Adrift and what makes matters worse is that there's two of them. In addition, players only start with ARs, instead of the classic AR/Magnum combo that we've had since Halo CE.

If they wanted it classic, they should have used Halo CE as an example.

And sprint is still present even though there are multiple mods which remove that mechanic from the game. If you say that 343 is against putting mods in Matchmaking then I have to remind you that they added Mini slayer, a community created mod, to Action Sack.

They used the community mod. Not an "official" gametype that they claim they made.

I don't they know what direction they want to go in and this proves it. They seem to be throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

AvalonX said:
I don't they know what direction they want to go in and this proves it. They seem to be throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.
Agreed. So far the only thing that I liked that they did was the weapon update. And maybe the upcoming Champion's bundle. But other than that, nothing.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back