New Destiny PVP Maps!

Shimus

From
NW PA, Erie Region
Without the custom editor for PVP, do you not think they should allow us to choose the maps? The random generator loves to pick the same map every single time, even in daytime or nighttime variety. This gets old very quickly.

I think how Destiny gave custom maps to different systems (Exodus Blue?) and others, it just feels like they wanted their PVP to thrive but didn't put in the necessary effort (or were rushed out the door because of the hype). Whatever the case may be, I think we need more maps and maptypes or at least access to the custom Editor like Bungie made in HALO1 (Yes, all those years ago had more PVP options than a game of today. How?)

You can do better, Bungie!

As of the new HOUSE OF WOLVES released, their three new crucible maps are well designed. First you have Widow's Court on the European Dead Zone on Earth, and then Thieves' Den on Venus, and Black Shield which is a Firebase for Cabal on PHOBOS.

Out of the maps, I think Black shield may be my favorite, followed by Thieves Den and lastly Widow's Court(sniper paradise).

What are your favorite new PVP maps?

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back