New Halo Novel Announced!!

Inzombiak

From
Boston
Tor Books and 343i announced, today, the third and final book in Halo's Kilo-Five Trilogy written by New York Times bestselling author Karen Travis titled Mortal Dictata!

halo-mortal-dictata-final-1.jpg

Read the article from 343 here
blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/07/09/Tor-Books-Announces-the-Third-Halo-Novel-in-the-Kilo-Five-Trilogy-by-Karen-Traviss.aspx

I swear I said the same thing. I thought it was a fake until I saw the article on Waypoint.

I have not read these yet because of the backlash. I guess I will get around to it but the author takes the Halsey story in a much different direction leading into Halo 4.

FearTheBoltshot said:
Is that a joke cover? I swear, it looks so fake I thought someone was just trollling over at Waypoint.
I laughed for a good ten minutes when I read this.

I honestly haven't read any of the Halo books yet, but I will soon enough. After hearing that the Didact could actually be the good guy really helped me know that i'm truly missing out on the Halo series. I'm surely going to start reading the books once I have the time to.

It's always weird to me when I remember that even though I might not always like the books which come out in relation to games that I like, but some of them are written by critically acclaimed authors, who are selling a lot of their other books. Just odd I guess.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back