RoG: Community for Gamers by Gamers

RoG Pink DG

From
USA
Hello!! My name is RoG Pink DG and Revolution of Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we've been around since 2008, we have thousands of existing members (WORLDWIDE & all ages mature 13 - 40+ yrs old), forum based, game nights, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Brigades (by game: Halo, Call of Duty, BF3) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any RoG members!

Recruiting for PS3, PC, and 360!! We will be supporting next gen consoles at release.

We offer the following for members:
Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Youtube Team, News Team, Event Team, Competition Team (reqs for this one), Squad Rush GB Team, and others!

Only requirements are that you have a mic, access to the forums, and one of the games supported!

Revolution of Gaming (XBOX, PS3, and PC)
How to join Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

1) Visit website: Revolution of Gaming - Gaming News
2) Create account for Forums (Put RoG Pink DG, as referrer, and I'll get you settled.)
3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here
4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice.
5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list. (Always accepted, no one declined. )
6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on 360 or PS3), and start gaming!

What is Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action. New members join the Rank Structure as a Company Member. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events, competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE

How to learn more about Revolution of Gaming (RoG)?

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/revolutionofgaming
Twitter: http://twitter.com/roginsider

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back