RTX Panel: Champions Bundle Announced!

AvalonX

Might be interesting:

343 Industries will have an official presence at the Rooster Teeth 2013 Expo this year with a panel titled “What’s Next: Halo 4 Summer 2013″ which promises to give an exclusive look at 343′s next Halo announcement.
Get an exclusive first look at 343’s next Halo announcement! Join 343’s Franchise Director Frank O’Connor, Senior Producer Graeme Jennings, Community Producer Andy “BRAVO” Dudynsky, along with Designers from Austin’s own Certain Affinity Studios and special guest Zach Zeldin from Virgin Gaming to discuss an action packed Halo summer. Come for the lovely Jessica “BS ANGEL” Shea (panel moderator) and stay for all the latest and greatest Halo updates.
The panel will take place at 1PM on July 6th and last for one hour, more information can be found here.
What exactly do 343 Industries have in store for Halo 4 this summer? Could it be related to the recently announced 500k prize pool Free-For-All tournament announced? We can only be left curious if Zach Zeldin from Virgin Gaming will be at the panel.

http://www.twitch.tv/343industries

Link to the archived stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/343industries/b/426695009

The Champions Bundle (800 mspts):
  • The Bullseye Pack
  • Infinity Armor Pack
  • Steel Skin Pack
  • Bundle-only bonus content
    New Armor Skins
  • New Stances
  • New Weapon Skins

The Bullseye Pack (480 mspts):
  • Map: Pitfall (The Pit remake)
  • Map: Vertigo (Made by Certain Affinity)
  • Sports-themed Spartan Armor
  • Gametype: Ricochet (will become free to everyone in matchmaking after 2 weeks)
    5v5
  • Fight for ball at the start, have to throw or run it into opponent's goal zone to score it in the opponent's goal
  • Goals stay the same for both teams, but the ball spawn changes

Infinity Armor Pack (240 mspts):
  • Prefect
  • Mark V
  • ODST

Steel Skin Pack (240 mspts):
  • Steampunk skins for all loadout weapons (UNSC, Covenant, Forerunner)

I'm very excited for this. This is probably the only Halo 4 DLC that I'll get (Other than Forge Island which was free)

I'm getting it mainly for "The Pit" remake and the new armors. I just hope there'll be enough players in the DLC playlist for a proper game on "The Pit"

I think you will see Pitfall in Throwdown for sure right away. The fact that they are bright enough to make the maps cheaper and separate were a smart move because that along was not worth $10. Vertigo has a weird look to me, like some kind of Abandon sequel.

Pit remake and ODST armor? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!

The Pit was the remake I wished for back when Frankie dropped hints of a remake for Halo 4.

Oh no: 3 New Armor Mods For Halo 4:
Survivor: Ejects you out of a vehicle if its about to explode.
Recharge: Decreases the time it takes for your shields to recharge.
Resistor: Allows Spartans to maintain their full mobility and dexterity while taking incoming fire.

What are they thinking??? So now on BTB a guy with an unstoppable vehicle can eject? Now a guy with a sword can Sprint straight at me and I cannot slow him down?

Inzombiak said:
Link to source? I haven't seen any of this confirmed from 343.
343 is being really quiet about this but it is confirmed. It's all over the Waypoint forums. No mention of this at the panel which tells you all you need to know. Very disappointing, every time it seems like they are taking things in the right direction they take 2 steps back.

Ready for a real kicker, . One of them may be behind a paywall.

AvalonX said:
Ready for a real kicker, . One of them may be behind a paywall.
What?
eye+twitch.gif

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back