SPARTAN OPS DOUBLE XP PROMOTION

Inzombiak

From
Boston
From Waypoint:

spops_double_xp_660.jpg

Season 1 of Spartan Ops is re-running strong, and we want to reward you for rewarding yourself, by playing Spartan Ops the weekend of May 3-5. When you play and complete 10 Chapters of Spartan Ops, we will give you 10 Double XP Matches!

Once you receive your 10 matches on May 24th, you will be able to see your Double Experience Points stats appear during the post-game summary in the very next 10 Halo 4 Infinity Multiplayer games you play, whether it be Spartan Ops Chapters or War Games Matches, or any combination of the two.

To get all the details regarding times, prizes and more, check out the Terms and Conditions. Hope to see you next weekend on the virtual battlefield!
Good opportunity for those who have not hit the 130 cap (like myself). If anyone is down this weekend to party up and bang out 10 games then lets all exchange GTs here.

GT: Inzombiak

I wish they would do one of these for Infinity or something. It's not like I really care that I am not a 130 but its annoying that I am not if that makes sense. Seems like the daily challenges are less as well.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back