The Patriotic Few Needs YOU!

C1V1LProtection

From
America
Hello I am C1V1LProtection and I am the President of The Patriotic Few or the TPF. We are an American militaristic clan seeking to spread the core values of every American, Freedom, Liberty, and Honor. Since we are based on the United States Marine Corps ranks we do have an option to if you join, you may join as an officer. BUT, if you prove you are not ready we will demote you to Lance Corporal. We currently have 6 divisions for new recruits to join. The first and biggest is the Marine Corps, this is our primary infantry fighting force using close to mid range weapons. Second is the Rangers which is the elite marksmen of the clan. They deal with mid to long range weapons. Next comes the Armored Corps which deals with driving and piloting warthogs, banshees and so on. The Military Police is our Security Force which protects the clan during meetings and acts as Marines during normal trainings and battles. Next the Rouge, which is a secondary branch of less skilled infantry. Last but not least is HAVARD, the TPF's special forces reserved for the elite soldiers of TPF. We are currently looking for members ages 15+ that are willing to be trained into a mobile, elite fighting force for good. If interested contact C1V1LProtection on Xbox Live.
NOW this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the would that shall break it must die. As the creeper that gridles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back