What are your feelings on the MCC Launch?

jinnes92

How is everyone feeling about whats going on with the launch of Halo Master Chief Collection? and what do you think will happen going forward?

Personally with match making I have only been able to find 3 games when solo, and have not been able to find a single game with 2 people ( me and a guest on my console) even with only waiting 2-3 minutes before completely exiting out of the game and going back in, I have searched for roughly 3 hours total.

I finally gave up and started playing the campaign ( starting with combat evolved) and my progress isn't being saved, which is fine because all of the levels are unlocked from the beginning but it would be nice if the levels would should I was completed for achievements.

343i obviously knows that their are major issues happening with the game, and keep on talking about further server side tweaks and possible patches, but what do you think will actually happen and how long do you think it will be until we have a fully functional game?

Well, I haven't gotten it, but... The release of the Master Chief Collection is almost making me consider getting an Xbox One. I initially refused to because of the ridiculous restrictions they imposed on the system, but with all the Halo's, especially the second, being re-released... I may just get it.

TracynOrdo said:
Well, I haven't gotten it, but... The release of the Master Chief Collection is almost making me consider getting an Xbox One. I initially refused to because of the ridiculous restrictions they imposed on the system, but with all the Halo's, especially the second, being re-released... I may just get it.
This and most of my friends have migrated over to the 1 anyways. I also like their Kinect and general setup a lot better than the 360. When MCC comes out I may think about getting one too.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back