Yo, Shimus here

Shimus

From
NW PA, Erie Region
Howdy. New to these parts, my real name is Shane. I live in the Northwest PA region, Erie Namely. Been playing Halo since bungie was just a cord used to hold stuff down, I enjoy most FPS games (Currently playing Destiny, 2700 grimoire score 3 32s) and I still have to admit, I enjoy most anything they put out. Since they handed the franchise over to 343 and took on Destiny. I also enjoy MMORPGS (Everquest 1, Ultima Online to Guild Wars and WoW) and console RPGS (Tales of Series, FF) and more. I like to tear computers apart as well.

I've been into anime now since 1996, Escaflowne the movie "They were Eleven" being the first animes I really liked. Then, growing up in the late 90's came around toonami on cartoon network with such shows as "Rurouni Kenshin" and "Dragonball Z" "Yu Yu Hakusho" and others. Then I left anime until 2004/5 region when Death Note started airing. My friend brought over a dvd with the first couple episodes and I was rehooked. Since then I must have watched nearly every anime inside the genres that I prefer.

That being said, the genres I prefer: Dark, Psychological, Supernatural, Suspense, Horror, Mystery, Murder & Gore, Thriller, and High Stakes Games (and numerous other tags I could quote) but I tend to stay away from Cutesy slice-of-life romance shows and comedies, as they aren't my cup of tea. I'd rather see those magical girls dueling to the death with eyeballs and gore flying around.

I also enjoy 90's music (Namely the Grunge Scene and Alternative) being Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Tool, Staind, and the list can go on and on so I'll stop there. I hope to make some friends around here while I chillax and shoot the shit about different shows and manga that are coming out/already out.

If you think we'd mesh, and chill, perhaps a good ol' bowl (Winkwink) and some nice music would be on tap.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back