Do Halo players own Wiis?

ChrisFPS

When the original Xbox system came out, the gaming community split into mature/FPS gamers (because of Halo, obviously) and people who stuck with Nintendo platforms, even though GameCube was getting a lot heat and labeled as "kiddie."

But then when the Wii was released, many "mature" gamers also bought a Wii as a second system. So there were a lot of people with a 360 and a Wii or a PS3 and a Wii.

Do any Halo fans here play Nintendo games? I had both a GameCube and a Wii and liked them both (I liked GCN more actually, to be honest), but I haven't bought a Wii U yet because I am kind of tired of buying new gaming systems. What about you guys?

I don't play the Wii either, I can't stand the hand controller you have to use to even turn on a game. I'm an Xbox fan and Halo fan and am not going to switch anytime soon.

Actually I still encourage my friends to ditch their systems in favor of Xbox and they do :)

I have been a Halo fan since CE, and I do own a Wii, although I didn't purchase it. With that being said, I am a huge Nintendo fan, and the Wii does have a great library of games if you can ignore all of the shovelware.

I still have my Wii that I rarely use. The only time it's really being in use is when my younger relatives come over, since most Wii games are targeted at children I find it most appropriate for them to play just the Wii rather than Xbox. I love playing Wii Sports and Super Smash, great games for the Wii.

While I was in college (before joining the police academy) everyone had a Wii and Xbox 360. Rarely anyone had one without the other :p

Nope, I only have a 360. The whole control scheme seems kind of wonky to me. I don't wanna flail my arms and look silly trying to do a simple task. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference. I'm more of a couch gamer I suppose.

Yes, I do. It's been a while since I played it mind-but then I haven't played my 360 in a while either-so you know...yeah.

I love all systems. I don't fanboy one or the other. I like them for their own merits.

That being said, I'd never get rid of my WII. I love that thing. Not only does it engage you in actual gameplay, you want to get up and move around to be more into your game.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back