Exiled ODST

Freedomk1ller35

Hey i got a clan on halo 4 and i am looking to recruit we have three divisions which are slayer, forge, and swat. We are NOT a lazy clan. If you join then you have to participate and help around. If this sounds like the thing for you then send me your gamer taga and i will put you throught the training. Good luck

I have a clan, and I'm able to whoop on others with the best of them, but I'm curious. What kind of training do you put recruits through?

Also, you mentioned forge, what game types do you find your clan likes best?

@BigBigFan Out training consist of testing how good you are with sniper rifles, veihicles, and shotguns. Then i have my own training for Forge where the player has to be able to make a dominion map and copy some of the things i have put out. How good the players do determines if they can join and if so what part of the clan they will be in. I am personally the head of the Forge division but our clan is mostly into the slayer type games and forge our swat division in more for spartan ops. anything else you would like to know

Nah, that sounds cool. I'm glad you don't strictly look at stats or KD/Ratios because far too many good players just don't have enough time played to have gotten rid of the early slaughter we all go through.

I got turned down for a clan in the early days of Halo 3 when they looked at my K/D ratio online. I told them my little brother played my account too but they didn't care. I challenged their 5 man team to kill just me and I killed them all by myself, it was hilarious actually. They said "on second though, you can join" and I said "on second thought, no thanks".

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back