Heya.

Auditor

From
New Mexico
Hi, I'm Auditor. I've been playing Halo since I was seven years old, and have been a dedicated fan of the series ever since. I discovered these forums through a basic search on Google and I have to say I am enjoying the appearance of the site very much; it looks simplistic yet clean and tidy. I hail from the state of New Mexico and I am currently a student studying psychology; I hope to intern at a psychiatric institution sometime within the next couple of years with the end goal being my Bachelor's of science, then moving on to my graduate degree where I hope to specialize in clinical psychology or psychiatry. One of my major goals in life is to have the opportunity to research better methods to help veterans cope with PTSD. Other than that, I enjoyed playing guitar, listening to music (particularly the Red Hot Chili Peppers), and gaming (Counter Strike: Source is my current fix). See you around.

You've chosen a great career path. And from the age of 7 all the way to college--that's a long time playing Halo. Welcome to our community!

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back