Shimus

From
NW PA, Erie Region
So, with the release of the HOUSE OF WOLVES expansion, there are plenty of more reasons to come back to DESTINY if you have since left.

First off, you can ascend ANY (yes, ANY) item from 300+ (Weapon) or Armor (Up to Light Level 34) with their new function Aetheric Light. It's rare, admittedly, but if you have multiple characters you can make a 34 in the first couple days to enjoy POE. At the 35 assault challenge, the ARENA is actually pretty damn hard.

Reminds me of the Borderlands DLC for their Arena too.

Another good upside is the THREE (yes three more) new PVP maps they added. Widows Court (snipers paradise, Easten European Flood Zone) is pretty fun by very wide open. The Black Shield, Firebase Thuria on Phobos is actually beautifully well done for small quarters. Thieves den is great for moderate in between.

Between those, the arenas, and raising gear and having loads of fun - I almost don't regret there is no RAID. I love the Arena! What are you guys thoughts on this new wonderful expansion?

I think this was a much better DLC for what we paid for then CROTA'S END, though. CE was fun, don't get me wrong, but this new one is the DLC's bigger, more badass brother.

After playing through it all on all three of my characters, I can definitely say it's the better expansion between the two. There's just so much more content and added bonuses (like being able to switch materials and cash commendations in for rep with clan vendors) among the many perks of it. It feels like this is what CE should have been.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back