RZI Productions

This is The RZI Guy and this is "The Mombasa Project", named after New Mombasa in Halo 2. This is a community project that I have worked up about September of last year and is a hypothetical Halo game where almost everything we could ever want in a Halo game is there. Elites in Multiplayer, Duel Wielding, The Specre and Chopper, Invasion and Ranked and Social Playlist, just to name a few. I am about 85% done and this is focused on Multiplayer, I'll get to Campaign, Firefight, Forge and maybe even Spartan Ops later. I am wanting to know what "you" the community want and dont want in Halo 5: Guardians. Reply here and keep it as short as you can. If I like it, and if it works, I'll add it in to the wishlist and give you credit for your awesome ideas in the credit section at the bottom. I cant do all of this alone, so I need you to tell me what you want in Halo 5: Guardians.

Everything created by official parties for the Halo franchise are registered trademarks of Microsoft and its associates. With that said, "The Mombasa Project" is a Fan-Made Halo Project that is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Microsoft. Project Mombasa offers no suggestion that the work presented on this web page is "official" or produced or sanctioned by the owner of the aforementioned trademarks. I make no claim to own Halo or any of the names related to it. Images that are displayed on this site are copyrighted to Microsoft or to the creator of the image. Visitors may download any pictures displayed on this site for personal use, as long as they are not used for profit, and proper credit is given.

Are you still working on this, or is it defunct now?

Its still a work in progress, I just need opinions of what people would want in Halo 5: Guardians.

RZI Productions said:
Its still a work in progress, I just need opinions of what people would want in Halo 5: Guardians.
Well, it's a very good thing you're doing. I'll think about it and get back to you :)

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back