iitz james

I've started the campaign of Halo 4 earlier. It is a great game with awesome graphics and new guns. I've just got to the last mission and can't wait to go on multiplayer (servers were down)

The best mission has to be the one where you find Lasky, 3 I think. He looks so different to the end of the Forward Unto Dawn series and it took me a while to realise it was him.

So what do you guys think?

I think that every mission in the Halo 4 campaign was a masterpeice. At the end of each one, I felt that the story had peaked to new heights with an epic climax, only to find a similar thrill waiting around the corner in the next mission. Everything was perfect; flying a pelican, boarding a giant flying fortress, meeting new spartans, blowing stuff up, all of these things were fun but none of them compare to the level of emotion felt throughout the storyline. The creators put an extra level of detail into this game that I have yet to see in any other game to-date. You can really tell that the people who made this thing actually cared about what they were creating.

Thank you 343!

-Torch

The number one mistake I see an average gamer make is that they try to position themselves where they will stay alive. The whole point of the game is to kill an opponent and so you need to be where you will have the drop on someone and you MUST know where the spawn points currently are.

If you dispatch someone at spot A you need to know where they will respawn, it's called map control. Good clans will control the spawn points by keeping 1-2 players back on their side of the map at all times to block the spawn behind them and by sending in their best shooters to hit the re-spawns from a distance or choke-point.

When everyone on a team rushes around all willy-nilly the spawn points scatter and enemies can be anywhere, learn spawn control and you'll easily double your K/D ration in no time. A good sniper on your team is always a good thing too, the best of the best teams can't beat other top teams without one but the sniper is useless if map control can't be had, people will spawn behind the sniper.

Status updates

The revamp is complete!
Ooops I did it again.
Please don't tell me I'm in a Ghost Town :(
So sad that Halo CE for PC is ending in a few days.
Time to start gearing up for Destiny, I guess
Back